Application,Technology, Information and Business Advisors
ATIBA is a business and technology consulting company comprised of highly experienced, results-oriented consulting professionals who have helped resolve a wide variety of business challenges for clients around the world. We are IT experts, solution architects, project managers, business and compliance specialists – we enable the convergence of people, process and technology to satisfy business requirements and support business strategy in thoughtful and effective manner.
Whether our clients need to implement new technologies, comply with privacy regulations, minimize business risk, optimize business process or worker efficiency, ATIBA’s consulting professionals are competent in providing creative and effective solutions that not only address business challenges but also promote quality across the organization.
Our leadership team includes PMO, Project Management, IT and Compliance specialists who can assess project needs, develop project roadmaps, and drive project success.
ATIBA professionals provide a unique perspective on a wide range of critical business issues that can help your organization optimize your IT investments, comply with regulatory compliance requirements and improve your bottom line. We can provide senior level consulting professionals to lead your projects and assist you in leveraging your business assets to achieve corporate goals. Our consultants have:
- Led contract and regulatory compliance initiatives in areas such as government consulting, healthcare, Medicare and Medicaid, managed care plans, HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley, and PCI.
- Supported Merger and Acquisition initiatives, assessed business processes and IT systems, determined best-of-breed, and integrated people, process and technology across the new enterprise.
- Worked with clients to assess and define enterprise business needs, developed RFPs, and managed the vendor selection process.
- Managed the implementation of financial, CRM and ERP systems, document management, data archiving, and workflow automation solutions.
- Implemented and managed Project Management Office’s (PMOs) to establish project governance, structure, standards and best practices.
- Managed project schedules, budgets, communications, risk and change management on large, enterprise engagements.
- Developed project charters, project management plans (PMPs), scope management plans, schedule management plans, cost management plans, quality management plans, human resource management plans, communication management plans, risk management plans and procurement management plans.
- Performed internal audits to ensure all contract deliverables have been delivered and accepted by the client.
- Re-engineered business processes to achieve operational efficiencies.
- Captured key project metrics, delivered management dashboards and driven data analytics initiatives to help our clients understand project progress and key trends.
- Managed infrastructure projects and data center consolidations and build-outs.
Avoid costly mistakes; leverage the experience and knowledge of our expert business, technology and compliance professionals to gain maximum returns of your IT investments and corporate assets.